Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Deep Fried Coca-cola?

What in the world is fried cocoa-cola? When I first seen this term, I could for the life of me imagine this product. So I looked the product up and learned that it was basically a funnel cake with cocoa-cola in the ingredients. Then to top it off coca-cola syrup. It is all the rave at fairs and carnivals nationwide. I was interested in making this, so I got the recipe for the cake part but couldn't figure out where to get the syrup. Anything I looked up the net was either syrup to make an actual coke or cough syrup. So I dug deep down in my recipe books and found an actual recipe for coca-syrup. This was perfect for the topping.

Recipe for deep fried coca-cola and syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text-Ads


Design a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Feeds