Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bobolink Dairy & Bakehouse

As seen in "Anthony Bourdain - No Reservations", the New Jersey episode, I've decided to try some of this cheese and bread from Bobolink Dairy & Bakehouse. Anthony Bourdain had me drooling over this cheese and bread just from the screen.

So I did a bit of research, and found their site (hoping they their farm was still in operation, as my video was a bit dated). I was pleased to see that I can order some of their fine products online, and have them delivered to my home. How convenient! As a special holiday treat, I'm going to make an order. While it's not something I can afford an everyday luxury, it can be a special occasions treat. I know if the Europeans are having this stuff imported it has to be fantastic!

Bobolink Dairy & Bakehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text-Ads


Design a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Feeds